Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mano Erina (真野恵里菜) - Sekai wa Summer Party (世界は サマー・パーティ) - Dohhh! Up

- 2009 -




Format: FLV
DOWNLOAD

2009.07.29 on sale
Mano Erina is on fire. I don't that the pace of these released is too fast? "Hajime no Keiken" was release about 2 weeks ago, and also there is almost 2 months left before the release date of this single. Anyway, here we have it.

Maintain from her previous single, the "Kira Kira" pop, I would say. but I like this one more than her last single though. S/mileage is a dancer for this single as well. I'm curious what they gonna do on the tour, coz their schedules (Mano and S/mileage) are kind of overlapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talks 2009.11.19

- I'm really sorry for a late upload, Since Berryz has announce their concert in Thailand, I'm hand-fulled, lots of things to do to get a greater chance of participate in the interview and such.

- I'm available on weekend, so the site might be update during that time, but I try to put files up as soon as possible.

- No plan to re-upload previous items yet.