Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Morning Musume 「モーニング娘。」 - Nanchatte Renai 「なんちゃって恋愛」- Dohhh! Up

- 2009 -




Format: FLV
DOWNLOAD
Screen Shots

The 40th commemorative single of Morning Musume
"Nanchatte Renai"
2009.08.12 on Sale

Except the Berryz, recently H!P's PV are shot outside the studio, which is one thing I really love.
The opening of the PV, the girls with black and white dress, plus the kind of dark tone of this PV, is strongly remind me of their 36th single "Resonant Blue". I think the costume part might a bit lack of idea here, but it's still fine. On the later half of the PV that the girls in white, stand in front of black and white screen is a better of this PV. It makes everything is looked more elegant.

The song attracts me pretty much. The sound is clearly adapt from some of classical music, like "Jiriri Kiteru", the 10th single of the Berryz, which is one of my fav. song of H!P. Combine with a Rap part, which is blend very well. I mean, it gives room for the members who don't have strong vocal skill for solo without reducing the total quality of the song.

In this past 3 years, so far their last single "Shōganai Yume Oibito" is on the top o their sale, but I like this one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talks 2009.11.19

- I'm really sorry for a late upload, Since Berryz has announce their concert in Thailand, I'm hand-fulled, lots of things to do to get a greater chance of participate in the interview and such.

- I'm available on weekend, so the site might be update during that time, but I try to put files up as soon as possible.

- No plan to re-upload previous items yet.