Tuesday, July 21, 2009

S/mileage (スマイレージ) - aMa no Jaku (ぁまのじゃく)

- 2009 -




Format: MP4
DOWNLOAD
Screen Shots

The 1st indie single of S'mileage
"aMa no Jaku"
"Single V" is released on 2009.07.19

I'm not the fan of this type of Pop, I mean it's kind of plain, too plain. You can't dance with this song nor enjoy the dance of the song, the tempo is not that fast and the dance is not that complicate. You can't appreciate the quality of music since it's not that skillful. The style is kind of unclear to me, school girl, may be? The only to be appreciate is the girls.

The PV is fair square. It tells the story of friendship in a school? You'll get a lot of close-up shot to individual girl, since there are only 4 of them. If you are not fans of one of the girls, this is quite boring. Luckily, I happen to like 3 of them, the other is fair.

So far, This is the group that all members can actually sing. There fore,
this is might be the only unit of H!P right now that has no ACE, love it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talks 2009.11.19

- I'm really sorry for a late upload, Since Berryz has announce their concert in Thailand, I'm hand-fulled, lots of things to do to get a greater chance of participate in the interview and such.

- I'm available on weekend, so the site might be update during that time, but I try to put files up as soon as possible.

- No plan to re-upload previous items yet.