Monday, August 24, 2009

°C-ute 「キュート」 - EVERYDAY Zekkouchou! 「Everyday 絶好調!」 - Dohhh! Up

- 2009 -




Format: FLV
DOWNLOAD
2009.09.16 on sale

I never get a chance to say this when it was Kanna's turn. Whether the member is my favorite or not, I'm regret for any departure.

The last elegance single of my Erika,

Just when the 6 people format start to be settled, they will be reduced to 5.
I really mean it, the dance of this single, to me is far more satisfy than their latest 2 singles. The choreographer manage to have the dance to quite get along with 6. You can notice the position of Maimai for instance, she looks like being in the center of the move, but she's actually in the set of 4 of the back dancer. Something like this is tricky, they did it well, as for their last 6 nin-single .

The song is alright, but I didn't quite addicted, the dress is so major and elegance. They childish appearance is all gone. They are growing up a lot since I first saw Erika and Maimi in ZYX.

Time flies, Things changed, I Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talks 2009.11.19

- I'm really sorry for a late upload, Since Berryz has announce their concert in Thailand, I'm hand-fulled, lots of things to do to get a greater chance of participate in the interview and such.

- I'm available on weekend, so the site might be update during that time, but I try to put files up as soon as possible.

- No plan to re-upload previous items yet.