Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mano Erina 「真野 恵里菜」 - Kono Mune no Tokimeki wo 「 この胸のときめきを」 - Dohhh! Up

- 2009 -




Format: FLV
DOWNLOAD
Mano Erina's 4th major single
"Kono Mune no Tokimeki wo"
on sale 2009.09.30

4 singles in 9 months!, this girl might end up this year the same way as Berryz did in their first debut, 5 singles in a year.

I love this, the sad sweet elegance soft ballad pop. I just love those minor scale and suspension 2 chord in the main verse. I didn't mean her 2nd and 3rd singles are bad, with those kira kira pops are also go well with her, but when it comes to piano, the ballad song is just better.

The PV blends very well with the appearance of her. May be because of the camara angle? somehow the PV is a drama series like, so I might get use to it easier, coz Mano did a lot of drama during her Idol career as well.

This is still a "Buy 1 get 4 free" product. S/mileage member are still there as a back dancer, or ever get involved more with some chorus. Great Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talks 2009.11.19

- I'm really sorry for a late upload, Since Berryz has announce their concert in Thailand, I'm hand-fulled, lots of things to do to get a greater chance of participate in the interview and such.

- I'm available on weekend, so the site might be update during that time, but I try to put files up as soon as possible.

- No plan to re-upload previous items yet.